2021 Centurion Ri237
2021 Centurion Ri237
Call or Message 385-354-7541 for more information on this boat
Seating Capacity: 16
Ballast: 5100 lbs.
Trailer: Boatmate Tandem
Dry Weight: 6950 lbs.
Trailer Weight: 1500 lbs.
Fuel Capacity: 89 gal.
Beam: 102 in.
Draft: 36 in.
For a complete list of options and other details contact us at 385-354-7541
To see this boat in person, visit us at
1015 N. 2000 W.
Springville, UT 84663
Working With BoardCo
When you purchase a boat from BoardCo we will handle the details so you can focus on getting out on the water making memories.
Financing / Payment Details
The industry's best boat financing guides can help you get the best possible rates and terms, specifically tailored to your specific preferences.
- Up to 240 Month Terms
- Easy Application and Approval Process
- Better Rates and Terms than Most Buyers can Access Directly
- Flexible Down Payments with as Little as 10% Down
- Better Rates than Local Credit Unions
- Access to Offers from Multiple Lenders with no Added Impact on Credit
- Sign in Person or Digitally with E-Signature
Have A Trade?
If you are looking to trade in your boat and purchase a new one there is no better place than BoardCo. Get a ballpark trade value in minutes and have it solidified with a basic inspection, even before you decide on a new boat to purchase.
Benefits of BoardCo's Trade-In Program:
- Multiple options tailored to fit your exact situation
- Potentially HUGE tax credits toward your new boat purchase
- BoardCo can handle all showings, listings, demos, etc.
- Get more money in your pocket vs. selling yourself
Long Distance Purchase?
Don't live close by in Utah? BoardCo is set up to provide you with a world class purchase experience from anywhere.
Remote Purchase Process:
- Schedule a video walk-around with a guide who can answer questions
- Place a deposit, qualify for financing and even sign docs remotely
- Pick-up your boat or have it shipped directly to you
- Fast and inexpensive shipping options available
- Detailed video walkthroughs ensure you master the use of your boat