2008 Blue Water Breeze
Engine: Volvo 4.3L
Seating Capacity: 7
2008 Blue Water Breeze
CALL OR TEXT 385-354-7541 for more information on this boat.
Specs on this Boat:
- Length: 18′
- Beam: 7′ 2″
- Draft: 34″
- Weight: 2150 lbs
- Fuel: 25 gal
- Seating Capacity: 7
The exterior is in good condition with no major damage to the gel coat.
Gelcoat Condition – 4/5
Bottom Fiberglass / Gelcoat – 3/5
Rub Rail – 4/5
The interior is in fair shape. The back hatch and passenger side seats aren’t in the best shape, but all other upholster is in good condition.
Upholstery Condition – 2/5
Flooring Condition – 3/5
Storage Compartments – 3/5
This boat went through a full multi-point boat inspection which showed that the boat has been well maintained and properly taken care of. The engine block, alternator, belts, water pump impeller, starter, and batteries are all in good working order. There are no signs of excessive wear, submersion, or corrosion. The prop, shaft, strut, and rudder do not show any signs of damage.
The trailer is in great working order and everything works as should.
Trailer Fenders – 4/5
Trailer Paint – 3/5
This boat is available in person in Springville, UT or can be shipped anywhere in the United States. BoardCo can provide access to professional shipping services that can transport the boat at a discounted volume rate.
Complete Price Transparency
The only costs involved with purchasing this boat are the price of the boat, a $595 dealer doc fee, and any applicable tax, license, and registration fees (these vary by city and state). There are no other hidden fees or costs.
This boat is an excellent option as-is, however, if you are looking for a specific feature that this boat doesn’t have, oftentimes it can easily be added or installed. This can include a surf system, lighting and stereo upgrades, ballast upgrades, and much more. Contact us for a quote on any additions you would be looking to possibly add.
See this boat in person here:
1015 N. 2000 W.
Springville, UT 84663
Please feel free to give us a call at 385-354-7541 with any questions or to schedule a time to check this boat out!
Working With BoardCo
When you purchase a boat from BoardCo we will handle the details so you can focus on getting out on the water making memories.
Financing / Payment Details
The industry's best boat financing guides can help you get the best possible rates and terms, specifically tailored to your specific preferences.
- Up to 240 Month Terms
- Easy Application and Approval Process
- Better Rates and Terms than Most Buyers can Access Directly
- Flexible Down Payments with as Little as 10% Down
- Better Rates than Local Credit Unions
- Access to Offers from Multiple Lenders with no Added Impact on Credit
- Sign in Person or Digitally with E-Signature
Have A Trade?
If you are looking to trade in your boat and purchase a new one there is no better place than BoardCo. Get a ballpark trade value in minutes and have it solidified with a basic inspection, even before you decide on a new boat to purchase.
Benefits of BoardCo's Trade-In Program:
- Multiple options tailored to fit your exact situation
- Potentially HUGE tax credits toward your new boat purchase
- BoardCo can handle all showings, listings, demos, etc.
- Get more money in your pocket vs. selling yourself
Long Distance Purchase?
Don't live close by in Utah? BoardCo is set up to provide you with a world class purchase experience from anywhere.
Remote Purchase Process:
- Schedule a video walk-around with a guide who can answer questions
- Place a deposit, qualify for financing and even sign docs remotely
- Pick-up your boat or have it shipped directly to you
- Fast and inexpensive shipping options available
- Detailed video walkthroughs ensure you master the use of your boat